vrijdag 20 januari 2017

Asteria (Art by Mi Ran)

Today I want to show you a card that I made as a guestdesigner for Art by Mi Ran. It is the wonderful image Asteria and you can buy her in the Etsy shop of Mi Ran. There is a new challenge starting today at the blog: Challenge 76 - Anything goes. Please come and join us in the fun.


Stamp: 241 Asteria 
Coloured with Promarkers,
Flowers: Joy Craft

I am gonna enter this card with my new stamp also in the challenge at:
Deep Ocean Challenge 146: Anything new

Hugs,
Marianne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Heerlijk vrolijk en wat past alles mooi bij elkaar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your creations for challenge #76 Marianne. I like your colouring and I love how you used the colours to tie all the material together! Beautiful!
    Nick

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke kaart ook heel kleurrijk. De kaart hieronder had ik gezien op facebook ook erg leuk en apart. Groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...